Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 26 October 2008

    Twilight Song All but finished


    It wasn't 2 am but 1 am when the dorks came back and woke me up. So much for GMT eh? I'm a pretty passive person, but next time, and there will no doubt be a next time, I promise I will reek my revenge. If my lack of social life means I have to stay in on a Saturday night, then fine, I'm a freak, but that doesnt' mean I HAVE to be woken up and reminded how empty my life is now do I?

    Mm. It's dark outside. Already. Not good - and the shops are full of Christmas gifts and wrapping paper. So ***king sad. So damN miserable or what. I don't see no credit crunch, well at least not in Next Or M&S Culver. Saw a cute new Nokia - will probably buy it using my credit card so credit crunch I don't see one.

    Twilight Song is all but finished. Only decision is whether to be Edward or Bella when I sing it. It's gonna get some great hits on the net. Our myspace will go ballistic. www.myspace.com/defianceofgod

    D x

    No comments: