Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday 28 October 2008

    Fashion tips for Goths


    I'm a bit of a sucker when it comes to making do and mending. Not a bad thing I hear you cry, and bit of a necessity when your parents have split and you're failing to achieve... But I digress.

    So when Mr Gok decides to dole out the fashion tips, I'm there. Look! I know there's an issue being an emo/goth and wanting to look fashionable, but honest, like omg. I'm not a freak, I do want to try and attract friends - I don't wanna sit in the corner every night and be suzie sad/billy no mates.

    C'mon. Let it out. Anger is an energy. I should have left for band practise, but ho-hum, I didn't. ***k em. I write the songs, I have the contacts, if it wasn't for me this band would be nothing.

    And one more time with feeling. Drown me in the River Taff if you like but I've burnt my bible when learnt to lie.

    D x

    1 comment:

    Natalis said...

    Hi Dani :)
    thanks for comments
    i appreciate You like my pseudo-artworks.
    i was at Your myspace,but haven't found any samples of Your music...
    well
    will just have to go deeper into Your blog and see what's up...;)

    thanks again
    til next time!

    Natalis