Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 2 November 2008

    Castle Coch - Perfect for Twilight Song Video


    Today was a me day. A day to look inwards, a day to keep myself sane, to focus away from the pressures of Uni and sideways, away from the troubles of being in a band. Mostly I think it worked. I did something special. Something cultural, yet romantic. For someone who's spent an entire adult life in Wales I did something I've never done b4. Castell Coch - a Disney esque castle just outside Cardiff. Steve took me - he said it was a treat 4 me. Something to take my mind of all the super-normal spookieness that's been happening. It was amazing. So BIG. Like a gothic fantasy - even saw the bedrooms and the kitchen where the lords and ladies would have lived. The history was a bit lost on my but the OTT architecture and the dungeon's well let's just say it got me Thinking.

    I know I was supposed to have a day off - not thinking about work - If we needed a locaiton for a video - for Twilight song -this is it. 100%. Steve even did some test shots on his phone will upload those later. www.myspace.com/defianceofgod

    Keeping my head together is hard these days. Stuff just don't seem to go the way I'd like it. It's week 4 tomorrow. I know I said I'd give it two more weeks, well the clock has ticked on and that leaves just one week to go. I'm gonna stick with that. By the end of this week I'll have deceided whether to stay, or to Go. ***k it. I'm gonna go with my gut feeling. Should I stay or should I go?
    D x

    No comments: