Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday 1 November 2008

    Supernatural Sh** Supertastic Song


    Dunnoh what to make of this but I've had one of those road to damascus moments. Like it's taken a day but I've figured it. We played Twilight Song in our halls in rehersal and the power went down. Then last night it was 3rd in our set and BAAAMMMMM! The whole house goes dark the moment I hit the opening Chord.


    I know it was Halloween like - I know weird stuff's supposed to happen, but not to me. I'm a normal (ish) girl - I'm not possessed, I'm not off my head, barking like a hound at the moon. I'm just a bit quiet, a bit cute and a bit lacking in confidence. So WHAT the ***k is it about this freaking song. OK I stole the name after the Stephenie Meyers Book - but yo sisters - I'm not signing up on this Supernatural hokum &&&king pokum.


    Mm. Me thinks too many horror movies, too much American cultural references and maybe not enough me. does that figure. Where's the real D x gone? dunnoh. &&*k - Been drinking again. Vodka Red Bull's x 5 - off my tiny little face. hey ho. Don't think there's gonna be a band practise t/m. Studio is booked for thurs - LSD's place in Abercynon. Cool as.

    Gotta go. Someone's knocking - NO PUNCHING MY F***king door!


    D x

    No comments: