Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 19 January 2009

    Blue Monday


    Welcome aboard goths/loners/emos/punks and all

    It's a good ship that knows the safe harbours, and a wise captain who knows when to run for home. I'm running and I'm running scared.

    Life has become a little too unpleaseant. Not getting on at home, band fragmenting, stalker in the States - Claire and stalker here - Craig. What am I doing wrong? Am I just a magnet for weird sh** and ***ked up loons? Or as they say is there somehting else? Is it me? Am I the cause of this complete and utter weirdness? Dunnoh. Just being alive makes me paranoid? So what does that say about me? Maybe somehting happ3ened in the past, somehting bad just happened and I got caught up in it? Something sinister, someting nasty....maybe my imagination is running away with me? Dunnoh. All I know is my nan is ill and that's making me worried. She's been my surrogate parents since the divorce and hey, without Hilda nothing would be the way it is, She bought me my first guitar! I mean how cool is that! So yeah, I keep hearing on teh raido that today is Blue Monday - the most miserable day of the year. Andy you know what. I kinda agree. Yeah. I really do.

    Lots of offers to collaborate through on www.myspace.com/defianceofgod so we'll see. I also had a note from Patrick Jones about collaborations on his new CD. I'm hearing some weird rumours about big stars. Honest. Being on the same record. Billy Bragg. Martyn Joseph. Amy Wadge. Henry Priestman and me - yeah, Defiance of God.

    Let's just hope blue monday becomes sunny tuesday. Eh.

    D x

    No comments: