Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday 3 February 2009

    Fine white powder is uncool. It ***ks you up!


    Afternoon snowbound goths/freaks/emos/punks..

    Being a goth in the snow is not fun. My mascara has frozen and I can not for the life of **d get my crimpers to improve my hair. Fizzy, fuzzy mess in the frozen snow....straight or even remotely crimped waves of wonder - this girl does not possess. www.myspace.com/defianceofgod

    Can't go out. Can't go shopping, can't get to a practise, can only sit here and wonder what the rest of the civilised world is up to. Claire has been in touch. Another one of her semi threatening txts. This one was a list of songs and bands. Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia. Joy Division Dead souls. Dead or Alive - You spin me round......you gettit? Yeah. Like a hole in the f***king head!

    Craig is snowbound in Brecon - apparently doing some yomp up Pen Y Fan in the minus twenty snowstorm.

    Aaaagh. Can't do the remixes up at LSD High's in Abercynon - under two foot of snow! AAAAGGGh.

    Like I said - snow is uncool. It's very very un-rock and roll - fine white powder that ***ks up your life.......just like well you know what....

    D x

    No comments: