Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 25 October 2009

    Clock go back - railway tracks....


    Evening goths/freaks/emos/punks/loners but never losers

    It's dark outside. It's been dark for hours. Kelly Jones once sang, 'clocks go back, railway tracks, its' that time of year again'. it's a pointer. One of those blots on the landscape that time our year. B'day. Xmas. Clocks forward, Clocks back, school out, school back, summer holidays. Halloween, bonfire night. yeah, it's a marker. But it's a bit more significant for this significant other. It signals change. Change is a coming. I keep needed to open doors in the house, to leave windows wide open. To turn the heating off. I look at the rain and hope it's sleet. yeah, it's wish fullfillment time. I want it cold. I want to see snow. I want it to sink into my skin and numb the pain. tonight on BBC 2 ray mears heads to Canada. Maybe he's right. maybe McCandless was right. Maybe Jack London Was right. The cold is a harsh and bitter mistress but when she kisses you feel her pull forever.


    D x (defiance of god)

    No comments: