Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 19 October 2009

    What would Bill Murray Do?


    Evening goths/freaks/loners/emos/punks but never losers

    Life goes on don't it? That's the weird and v annoying thing, no matter how ***ked up yr own life is at any time, the world just carrys on regardless.....You can lie in yr bed crying 4 hours, or sleep in till noon each day, just hoping that things go away, but **it sandwhich. they don't. It's always there when you stumble outta bed and log on. It's hard not to buckle under sometimes - when you want it to go away, and ho hum, it's basically just one long big repeat scene from Groundhog day. Dunnoh. I ask myself, just what would Bill murray do? Reporter....he'd go to bed, wake up and get on with it, in his own way. Therein lies my session i guess.

    Clearly the monday blues have gotten me, but that being said, i spend so much time looking for answers, wanting my troubles to go away, or if not go away for good, just pause for a day or two. And there it is, each time I spend days hoping and hoping - it never happens.

    Me thinks the positive energys being trapped. I'm spending too much time worrying about **it I can't influence. But then again I spend so much time wishing I was somewhere cold, I dream of snow, I miss the feeling of ice cold breathe and the snap of the my lungs as the ice bites hard. Wasn't there snow and ice on the ground in Groundhog day - yeah there was!

    All in all, i've got one weapon. Music as art, art as protector. Not much of a shield - but where's theres hope there's life.



    D x

    No comments: