Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 11 December 2008

    Band on the Run? Poet on the pyre!

    Goth world is a bad place......jingle bells my ****
    Steve's gone awol. Mark and Ade don't wanna bother. Looks like the band's into a forced period of rest. www.myspace.com/defianceofgod

    Feel dumb. Feel numb. Feel blind. Feel Deaf. Feel sick. Feel like an empty chest with all my treasures thrown to the four corners of the winds.

    Guess I've been hoping for a change. A change of spirit. I want to see things differently. To believe in the power of good.

    But no matter how hard I look - I'm just not seeing any proof. Or am I? Patrick Jones has been on the TV today. Seems like Christian voice were hounding him out of yet another reading at Borders in Cardiff. Shame since from the mails he's sent me - looks like Defiance Of God have an open invite to appear on a CD he's making. But all the ***t he's getting - through Poetry. I mean - come ON! What's going on in the world? Seems like no-one wants to hear the truth any more. Just a sanitised consumer safe version that certainly won't offend anyone, but means, and I mean means Sweet NOTHING>

    D x

    No comments: