Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday 12 December 2008

    The Moon is a harsh mistress


    Gothworld is in crisis. It's all gone wrong. I used to have a band - now I just have unfinished demos and a myspace site. www.myspace.com/defianceofgod

    The moon is apparently larger in the sky tonight than it has been any time in my lifetime. Clearly it's a full moon. (If only I could see it through the rain) And we all know what a full moon does to the fairer and stronger sex. It's been waxing (growing) for the last week and for the last week I haven't slept more than three hours per night.

    Maybe that's why my life is falling apart. Maybe it's the moon. It's ***ked up my Uni, it's fu**ed up my band and now - the tidal forces are pulling my muscles apart.

    Dunnoh. All I know is if this gets any worse there's no scope for escape. Had the worse text of my life today. Steve - he says forsayers of doom are through to the 1st round of Orange Unsigned 2009. ***ker. ***t. He was my best friend and partner in rock and roll domination. Now he's a traitor. But what does that make me. A witch? A saint, a sinner condemned to rock and roll damnation......

    Am gonna drink myself to sleep one more time. I don't feel so much sorry for myself as numb, just unable to feel any more. Dunnoh. Pour me another Jack Daniels fine sir!


    D x

    No comments: