Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday 13 December 2008

    Good dream - bad day - new song on myspace!


    A long long time ago I remember I was a child and Christmas was the most wonderful time of the year - it was like the best party you've ever been to, except everything was free and no one puked on your clothes.

    Now I walk the earth cold and weary like an ancient statue. The party's over and the puke's frozen on the pavement.

    Where did the joy go? Where did my band go? I dunnoh.

    I found a copy of a demo I made for Steve. It makes me think of him and all the great times we had with the band - Good Dream - Bad Day. I took the vocals off cause they made me cry. www.myspace.com/defianceofgod It's kind of like Eddie Vedder stuff from Into The Wild soundtrack - (I love that record..)

    Enjoy this while it lasts. The track is live on myspace. Oh and there's something else. I've got a secret for you all. But someone needs to ask me what it is. If I do hear that request I shall share the good news.

    D x




    No comments: